Chef Norm’s Bacon Wrapped Chicken
March 1, 2017
- (3) 8oz. packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 12 thin slices of Virginia ham
- 1 cup of diced sundried tomatoes
- 2 bunches of scallions-chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 boneless & skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- (2)16 oz. packages of thin or regular sliced apple smoked bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese, scallions, sun-dried tomatoes, salt & pepper in a bowl. Separate the mixture into 6 equal parts.
- Spread the mixture over the 6 chicken breasts & then top each breast with 2 sliced of Virginia ham. Roll the chicken breasts, starting at the smaller end.
- Wrap the 6 breasts with all of the bacon, and then place the wrapped breasts on a rack set in a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven until the thickest part of the stuffed breast measures 160 degrees with a meat thermometer, about an hour, or so.