- 4 (6oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces of garlic & herb marinade
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 1 fresh finely diced large tomato
- 8 sliced of provolone cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pinch of salt, pepper & oregano
- 16 slices raw bacon
- Pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Pound and flatten the four chicken breasts to thin out so there is enough area to stuff the chicken breasts with the cheese mixture.
- Marinate the chicken in the garlic & herb marinade for a few minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, mix (in a large bowl), the diced tomato, parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, feta cheese, salt, pepper & oregano.
- Place the chicken breasts, flat, on a cooking board. Place 4 basil leaves & 2 slices of provolone cheese on each breast. Stuff the chicken with the cheese mixture & wrap the chicken around the mixture so nothing leaks out while cooking. You may want to use toothpicks, but personally I prefer not to. Wrap 4 slices of raw bacon around each breast.
- Pam coat (or lightly grease with olive oil) a baking sheet pan & place the stuffed chicken breasts onto the pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes, turn chicken breasts and cook an additional 15 minutes, approximately, or until fully cooked.