Chef Norm’s Dill & Dijon Baked Salmon
February 13, 2014
- 1 piece boneless, skinless salmon filet (5-7oz.)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Leave the salmon on the side & mix all the other ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Rub the mix onto the piece of salmon, coating the salmon completely.
- Place the coated salmon on a baking sheet and place in the pre-heated oven.
- Cook for 10-14 minutes, depending on your oven, until the salmon is done. The center of the salmon should be pink but not raw, then serve.