- 3 pounds pork roast
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Score 1/2 inch slits in the pork roast and place the roast in a baking pan.
- Mix the honey, mustard, pepper, thyme, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Brush mixture over roast, working well into slits.
- Bake roast in preheated oven for one hour. Remove roast from oven and flip in pan. Brush remaining honey sauce over roast. Return to the oven and continue to bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Let pork roast stand for at least 15 minutes before carving.