- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. ice cold water
- 4-8oz packages of cream cheese-room temp.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups lemon curd
- Add flour, powder sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse. Add butter until crumbly. In a separate bowl whisk together egg yolks and cold water. Add to butter mixture until dough forms. Shape dough into a ball and wrap with plastic and chill in fridge for 4 hours.
- Roll dough into a 14” round circle on floured surface. Put in a 9” spring form pan. Press to bottom and sides of pan. Chill for 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and eggs 1 at a time until combined, add vanilla.
- Pour 4 cups of batter into crust. Dollop 1 cup of lemon curd over batter and swirl with a knife and then top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour until set.