This recipe will make 6 mini cheesecakes!
Ingredients for crust:
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon of melted margarine
Ingredients for filling:
- 8 oz. bar of Philly cream cheese
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 & ½ teaspoons of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 6-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine with a fork until combined. Measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pressing firmly. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, and then remove to cool. Keep the oven on.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy. Mix in the egg.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each until 3/4 full. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan before removing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.