Quick & simple chicken recipe…
- 2 skinless chicken breast
- 1 package of dry ranch style dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Pinch of Mrs. Dash original seasoning
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Combine the ranch dressing mix with the olive oil, the red wine vinegar, the Mrs. Dash and the garlic powder into a small mixing bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts into the mixture and marinate (covered) in the refrigerator overnight if possible (but not necessary).
- Pre-heat a skillet with a drop of olive oil on a medium flame. Place marinated chicken in the skillet and cook on one side for 4 minutes, uncovered. Turn over chicken and continue cooking until the chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink inside