December To-Do List: There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays!
We are all celebrating the holidays a bit differently this year. Let’s savor the time at home. Here is a list of joyful things to get you jump started this season.
1. Get comfy, curl up on the couch, and watch your favorite holiday movie.
2. Drive around and look at holiday lights. No matter what holiday you celebrate, the joy of festively lit homes and businesses is always a thrill.
3. Bake! There’s something soothing about baking cookies for the holidays. Plus, you get to enjoy the tasty treats when you are done!
4. Write! Take the time to send holiday cards this year. As you go through your list of people that you care about it, happy memories will surely come to mind.
5. Cook a festive meal. Just because the holidays are simpler this year, it doesn’t mean you can’t have a proper feast.
6. Start a holiday-inspired collection. There are so many fun trinkets and collectibles out there. Why not start the collection this year? 2020 is sure to go down in the history books!
7. Try a new hot cocoa recipe! We’re not talking about the kind in the packets… Play around with a new fun recipe and enjoy!
8. Play a board game. There’s something to be said for a good old-fashioned game night.
9. Video chat with an old friend or relative. The holiday season is a time to reminisce and connect with those we love. Take the time to do just that.
10. Make a playlist of feel-good music. When you listen to some of your old favorites, it will instantly lift your spirits.