Veterans have benefits!
The Kensington is pleased to inform our current and future residents that Elder Resource Benefits Consulting (ERBC) is offering a free benefit analysis to those who are veterans and surviving spouses of veterans!
Learn About Benefits for Veterans
To qualify for the Veteran’s Administration Pension with Aid & Attendance, honorable military service of at least 90 days, one day of which was during the following official periods of wartime is required:
- World War II: 12/07/1941-12/31/1946
- Korean Conflict: 6/27/1950-1/31/1955
- Vietnam Era: 8/5/1964-5/7/1975
This benefit can amount to as much as:
- Married Veteran: $2,123 per month
- Single Veteran: $1,788 per month
- Well Veteran with an ill Spouse: $1,406 per month
- Surviving Spouse: $1,149 per month
Schedule Your Phone Appointment
Call 866-353-3732 or go to their website www.elderbenefitsconsulting.com to schedule your appointment. Call with confidence, knowing that Elder Resource Benefits Consulting is not involved in financial planning.
Before Your Appointment
Once you have scheduled your phone appointment time, assemble all of the information below to ensure an accurate Cash Flow Analysis:
- Monthly gross income from all sources
- Estimated other annual income
- Monthly health and/or long term care insurance premiums
- Monthly projected residency fee
- Understanding of applicant’s assets including IRAs
What to Expect from ERBC
Scheduling your free call with an ERBC Consultant is the first step to understanding the Cash Flow of your loved one. By having the information listed above on-hand at the time of your scheduled appointment, your ERBC consultant will be able to:
- Analyze and explain the cash flow situation
- Let you know how the VA benefit may be of assistance (referred to as Pension with Aid & Attendance)
Please note that there is no obligation to move forward after your free call. If you are a current or future resident of The Kensington you will receive pro-bono assistance with the VA Pension with Aid & Attendance while you reside here.
Professional advice is without any financial product sales. Elder Resource Benefits Consulting (ERBC) provides insight into federal and state benefit programs for seniors. ERBC is not affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs and is not a Veterans Services Organization.
365 Boston Post Road #390
Sudbury, MA 01776